Users with a visual, motor or cognitive impairment are far from rare.
We focus support on major browsers in use by 95%+ of our audiences, and we ensure the site is navigable and usable by the remaining 5%.
Think of components as lego blocks you can use to build the look and content of your sites. Think of patterns as assembled packages of behaviour.
When and how to make and change components
Inevitably code will be replaced and improved, leaving components stale and or outdated.
Each Visual Framework component carries its own semantic versioning.
Unique to the web are certain types of content that support user interaction.
Regardless of where, we welcome contribution, ideas and constructive criticism.
It's best to not let CSS do the image cropping.
The Visual Framework delivers much of its value through Sass.
This project is designed to be used by organisations with experienced developers delivery life science websites.
For the language and spelling of documentation and code.