Hot on the heels of the 2.5.4 release, this release focuses on technical tooling by updating dependencies and preparing for the Eleventy 1.0 release.
To opt-in to using an Eleventy 1.0 beta, you'll need to update
vf-extensions to at least version
Read on for more!
As always, you can join the conversation on Slack.
This releases 2.5.5 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-extensions 2.0.0-alpha.1 npm git diff
- Support Eleventy 1.0.0 change in build process functionality
vf-frctl-extensions 2.0.0 npm git diff
- Invoke marked with
renderMarkdown.parsefor compatibility with version 4.
vf-component-library 1.2.0 npm git diff
- Update node-html-parser to 5.1.0
- Use eleventy v1.0.0-beta.8
vf-core 2.2.34 npm git diff
- Update marked to 4.0.4
- Update browser-sync 2.27.7
vf-sass-compilation 1.1.17 npm git diff
- Update @babel/preset-env to 7.16.4
- Update sass to 1.43.4
- Update stylelint to 14.0.0
- Update stylelint-order to 5.0.0
- Update stylelint-scss to 4.0.0