Following the 25 October 2021 release, this release continues work on improving the quality of life for user interaction; highlights include:
- A new "on this page" component (
- Smooth scrolling for anchor links (
- A mega menu to speed deep page and lateral navigation (
You'll see all three of these used on the VF's component library.
Note: the vf-mega-menu is in particularly early stage of development (
alpha.1) and is subject to much change — feedback welcome!
You'll also find a few bug fixes and optimisations. Read on for more!
As always, you can join the conversation on Slack.
This releases 2.5.4 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-mega-menu 1.0.0-alpha.1 npm git diff
- Creates a mega menu.
vf-smooth-scroll 1.0.0-alpha.1 npm git diff
- Introduce CSS-based smooth scroll component.
vf-navigation 3.0.0-rc.0 npm git diff
- Readme formatting fixes.
- Style import fixes for experimental angular support.
vf-stackcustom properties to work nicely with
vf-design-tokens 3.6.3 npm git diff
- Fix documentation for sassFunction interactive-color
- Removes usage of deleted
vf-componenet-rollup 1.4.4 npm git diff
- Add vf-mega-menu Sass and JS.
vf-component-library 1.1.16 npm git diff
- Utilise new
- Update project boilerplate links at https://stable.visual-framework.dev/building/