This releases 2.5.9 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-componenet-rollup 1.4.6 npm git diff
- Added option to use GA4 analytics.
vf-social-links 0.0.3 npm git diff
- Replace hidden text with aria-labels to avoid contrast issue.
vf-component-library 1.2.3 npm git diff
- Fix issue loading scripts and styles for latest site.
- Dynamically updates the URL based on the active tab.
- Adds focus indicator and enables keyboard navigation.
vf-analytics-google 1.1.0-rc.0 npm git diff
- Adds gtag (GA4) support.
- Update focus indicators colors to increase contrast ratio and be easier to spot.
vf-banner-elixir 1.0.0-alpha.2 npm git diff
- removes redundant link in the Elixir logo.
- adds focus outline to the svg element.
vf-dropdown 1.0.0-alpha.7 npm git diff
- Add keyboard navigation.