This releases 2.5.8 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
- Updates to Fractal 1.5.13 (for our use this is mostly minor bug fixes)
vf-smooth-scroll 1.0.0-alpha.3 npm git diff
- Updated documentation
- Changing from h2 to h1
vf-dropdown 1.0.0-alpha.6 npm git diff
- Fix: Make the whole dropdown area clickable
vf-navigation 5.0.0 npm git diff
- Removed: Attribute
- Changed: Improved accuracy of vf-navigation--on-this-page scrollspy, use existing attribute to get navigation links
- Changed: Improve scrolling into an element when clicking a link of vf-navigation--on-this-page, take into account margin/padding
- Fixed bug where the
vf-navigationcomponent was getting overlapped by other components.
embl-notifications 1.2.2 npm git diff
- Support added for GA region. This region is generic for banner notifications.
As always, you can join the conversation on Slack.