The presentation of design token information has been improved, grouping the range of tokens into sizing, typography and thematic colours. You'll be able to more easily access the values and Sass maps.
You'll also find improvements to
vf-breadcrumbs and more flexibility with
For our next beta, we aim to improve the colour of typography by moving to an off-black. We'll also begin to focus on improving navigation patterns, including the footer. With those done we hope to release rollup 2.5.0 in July.
Read on for more.
On this page
This releases 2.5.0-beta.4 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-design-tokens 3.5.0 npm git diff
- Generate json for theme colours.
- Display theme colours in component library.
- Deprecates old primary, secondary, tertiary themes in favour of vf-color__brand and interactive, text colours.
- Remove extraneous
$prefix in spacing sass variable token (this only affected a double
$$in generated documentation).
vf-sass-config 2.6.0 npm git diff
- Changes mixin
set-typeto use the primary colour (off black) by default
- Adds functions and imports for:
- Prepare to deprecate
vf-search-client-side 2.0.0-alpha.2 npm git diff
- Add customisable URL prefix
- Cleans up typos.
embl-breadcrumbs-lookup 1.2.0 npm git diff
- Improve breadcrumb behaviour to correctly show the active page.
- More robust detection of current url by trying with and without a trailing
- If the active facet (breadcrumb) is the current url, don't link it
vf-breadcrumbs 2.0.4 npm git diff
- Bug: Final breadcrumb should never have an arrow.
vf-card 2.5.9 npm git diff
- Bug: correct a missing space in Nunjucks template.
vf-extensions 1.0.0 npm git diff
- Bug: in
bodyis a string for