A minor release that introduces a new component, adds several fixes and new accessibility guidance.
Read on for more.
On this page
This releases 2.4.13 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-back-to-top 1.0.0-alpha.1 npm git diff
Contributor Nitin Jadhav has made his first new component 🥳
- Basic implementation of vf-back-to-top component
- Tracking issue
- Further UX and visual design work will follow
vf-table 1.2.0-rc.0 npm git diff
The vf-table component is beginning a journey of improved UX, visual design and technical appearance.
- makes the
--stripedvariant the default styling.
- tidies up CSS ordering of rulesets to match more the component.
- makes the
--sortableicons on by default before a bigger refactor.
vf-card 2.5.5 npm git diff
- corrects colouring of visited link in heading on striped variant.
vf-hero 3.2.2 npm git diff
- Allows html (for links) in vf-hero__subheading (and a few other fields) when using the Nunjucks template.
vf-component-generator 1.1.4 npm git diff
- Add accessibility section to README.md template.