Hot off the heels of the 2.4.10 release we have updated some components, and updated the some pages on the documentation site. There are also a couple of
beta releases of components making use of our layout components rather than component specific CSS as well as deprecating variants that are no longer used or have been previously improved.
This releases 2.4.11 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-search-client-side 3.0.0-alpha.0 npm git diff
- Updates to replace v2.0.0 of vf-search--inline with
vf-navigation 3.0.0-beta.0 npm git diff
- deprecated the
--globalSass files, incorporating them into the base stylesheet.
- tidies up quite a bit of CSS.
- makes use of
vf-clusterfor layout in the markup.
- adds some documentation.
vf-componenet-rollup 1.4.0 npm git diff
- removes navigation variants as they're now part of base Sass file.
- Resolves a Nunjucks bug on
vf_hero_textfrom a yaml file under certain contexts.
- Allows vf_hero_heading_href to be passed in yaml.
- Gobbles much of the whitespace.
vf-sass-starter 0.1.19 npm git diff
- dependency bump.
- adds deprecation notices around the
vf-design-tokens 3.4.1 npm git diff
- Adds a gulp command vf-design-tokens alias for developers who easily forget.