This releases 2.4.3 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
width: 100%from the
display: blockto the
- Removed CSS for the width when the
vf-figureis using floats.
vf-global-header 3.1.0 npm git diff
- updates to expect
vf-stackon the body.
- removes the backwards compatibility as we're at v3.x.
- tidies up and removes some unrequited CSS.
vf-navigation 2.2.0 npm git diff
- removes bottom margin for
- replaces padding with margin for
- duplicates the top margin for
--mainbecause sometimes it's out of the
vf-news-container 1.0.0-rc.1 npm git diff
- Adds vf-news-container--featured
Minor component updates
vf-summary 1.4.1 npm git diff
- Fix image URL in vf-summary--news-has-image.
- Add changelog style guidance.