This releases 2.4.1 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
Initial React support
You can see it in use in the example vf-react project.
We've added support for vf-button and vf-card for testing and feedback.
vf-extensions-react 0.0.1 npm git diff
- Initial release
- adds react support
- adds prototype react template
- adds _component.react.js template
- updates _component.js to prepoulate vfComponentName() camel case syntax
Minor refinements and enhancements
- don't allow inline search box to get too large
- add field for search description
- Banner dismiss button now defaults to
vf-button--primary(if a specific button variant has been requested by
vfJsBannerButtonTheme, it will still be used)
vf-hero fixes and tweaks
Following the 2.0.0 release of vf-hero, we have made several follow on fixes and refinements.
- adds a
flexproperty to the SVG so that it's always visible and doesn't get cut off.
- fixes missing context rule for
- adds the context options so the component can be used in 11ty with content separation.
__contentelement adapts to smaller viewports.
- removes left padding from
--blockvariant as it 'looked weird'.