The vf-componenet-rollup compiles component Sass and JS into style.css and scripts.js files, retrospectively.
You'll likely want to configure this component to include or exclude Sass and JS files, we suggest cloning it to your local
Get an tarball of this component with:
yarn pack @visual-framework/vf-componenet-rollup
However for very generic VF projects, this component is also distributed with npm. After installing npm, you can install
vf-componenet-rollup with this command.
$ yarn add --dev @visual-framework/vf-componenet-rollup
Unlike other components, you probably won't want to
@import this. Instead the
vf-core project will compile this into a style.css and scripts.js.
Make sure you import Sass requirements along with the modules. You can use a project boilerplate or the
- Fix issue loading scripts and styles for latest site
- Update node-html-parser to 5.1.0
- Use eleventy v1.0.0-beta.8
- Utilise new
- Update project boilerplate links at https://stable.visual-framework.dev/building/
- Documentation updates
- New release
- Update milestones and roadmap.
- Add ELIXIR banner to example EMBL-EBI page.
- Fixed issue of overlapping menu on VF components site
- Implements updated vf-search markup.
- Changes a few pages on how it works with nunjucks and markdown.
- updates Design Tokens homepage.
- adds neutral colour tokens
- adds 'status banners' for components in the documentation page.
- Adds the form options as their own set of components in the list.
- Updates to use 11ty 0.12.1
- changes the
vf-intro so it's a white background, removes the padding.
- changes the links in
vf-intro to be the 'correct' buttons.
- small change to cards on homepage
- dependency bump
- adds roamap and consultation docs
- design token documenation now lives in the component libary
- begin to make more pattern/boilerplate guidance
- minor templating updates
- uses vf-favicon
- adds meta attributes
vf-component-assets:everything on local dev
- remove reference to removed
- Add 404
- Fix component CSS generation
- Also generate per-component CSS with
- Initial release to be used with vf-core 2.2.0
File system location:
Find an issue on this page?
Propose a change or discuss it.